Is your business “top of mind” for your customers?
Chances are, the answer is “no.”
I’m guessing that your business might be like the majority of businesses I talk to…
- Focused on the short-term bottom line.
- Focused on generating the next transaction.
- Customer support/experience is bare bones.
Imagine if your business…
- Is profitable (even in a bad economy).
- You have no competition. You rule your own category.
- Is the automatic and only choice — your customers would rather wait than switch (think Wait Lists!)
If you want this, then there’s a shift to how you must view and operate your business…
Oh wait… you think ruling your own category and being profitable in a bad economy is [GASP] impossible?
Well, look at Apple, Whole Foods, Harley-Davidson, and USAA for inspiration…
Even a SMALL business or a Services business can achieve this shift (and it’s actually even easier for them to do this).
You might have a great marketing team or be investing a lot on marketing…
But the reason customers aren’t waiting in line to work with you or buy your products — isn’t because you’re not the best. You very well might be the best.
The reason they’re not on a wait list is: your message lacks consistency and clarity.
It might even be boring — and blends in.
At BoldImpact42, we understand why controlled messages, mass broadcasts, and transactional selling are losing their power — and why the proven, tried-and-true formulas to sell and market are losing traction.
We know how to:
- Deal with the fact that TRUST is at an all-time low — and consumers are now more overwhelmed, rushed and interrupted than ever.
- Get unstuck from competing on price, struggling against the competition, breaking even on campaigns, working too hard, becoming too dependent on a single campaign or tactic, or being too boring…
If you need help with this, the team and I at BoldImpact42 would love to help you. Get in touch here.
P.S. If more companies and brands knew this, they’d stop operating on the OLD model – and start looking at the NEW model — transforming their company from the inside out — to become what I call a FIREBRAND… Will you join us?