Your beliefs, thoughts and attitudes have led you to this point in your business journey — and they influence every word you speak, every project you touch and every action you take. The premise behind bestselling books like Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is that an abundant mindset leads to prosperity and abundance. This is why almost every personal development coach says that mindset accounts for 80% or more of success. Your mindset is the keystone to success. Yes, mindset is that important.
When you first learn how the mind operates, it can be scary. You may be thinking, “How many beliefs, thoughts and attitudes are lurking in the dark corners of my mind ready to pounce as soon as I get close to something I really desire?” Your subconscious mind really is supportive and protective, even though you may be feeling like it’s the saboteur of your dreams. It’s only working with how it’s been programmed cumulatively up until this point. You can rewire and replace false limiting beliefs so that your subconscious can then support you with these upgraded beliefs, thoughts and attitudes in the background.
So how do we program your subconscious mind with the beliefs, thoughts and attitudes you desire to have, rather than the ones that are there by default? It’s like installing a new operating system (new thoughts, beliefs and attitudes) onto the hard drive of your mind. As Napoleon Hill said, “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.”
There are more than 300 (and counting) negative beliefs, thoughts and attitudes that we’ve identified and successfully transformed into positive ones. They span categories such as:
- Money & Prosperity
- Identity & Self-Esteem
- Relationships & Love
With mindset work, as much as we want to think our situations are unique, we’re more similar to each other than we can fathom. Even though we discover new “spins” on these beliefs, thoughts and attitudes with each client we’re able to help, they all share common roots. Our human experience is a shared one. Carl Jung discovered this and coined the term "collective unconscious” to mean that we share similar influences, habits, thoughts, beliefs, stories, archetypes and more from our ancestors back to the earliest beginnings of humanity.
- Words and language you are using when speaking or writing. We simply ask you questions and listen to your answers. We then identify beliefs, thoughts and attitudes that are keeping you stuck.
- Handwriting Analysis using certified forensic graphologists trained to identify personality characteristics and beliefs hidden in handwriting.
- Applied Kinesiology, also known as muscle testing, is often used by chiropractors, osteopathic physicians, dentists, or even conventional physicians safe to evaluate physical ailments. We use this same non-invasive assessment tool for identifying ailments in the mental system— the hidden beliefs, thoughts and attitudes.
- Hypnosis, which allows us to speak directly to your subconscious mind, bypassing your logical and rational thinking brain. Your subconscious mind catalogs everything - words you hear and speak, thoughts you think, actions you've taken and experiences that have happened to you. We can regress you to a certain time period, or look at your present moment -- and ask your subconscious mind to find the beliefs, thoughts and attitudes that are keeping you stuck.
Here are the three steps:
- Identify - We name the belief, thought or attitude, using the methods discussed above.
- Clear - Then we clear the belief, thought or attitude using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnosis or other techniques.
- Replace - We then replace it with a positive belief, thought or attitude that is supportive to your goals and intentions. We do this by speaking the language of your subconscious mind to re-write the old belief with the new one.
When we’re upleveling, we’re not focused on a destination. The game of life and business is like a video game — we clear what’s on this level to get to the next level. If you keep coming up against the same obstacle or challenge, there’s something to clear to get you to your next level. Each new level brings something new to clear in order to get to the next level.
In a one hour live session, we focus on transforming at least one belief, thought or attitude that has the highest potential to bring you success. Sometimes the shifts are quite noticeable. Other times, the shifts aren’t noticeable to you until later when you notice you just behaved or reacted differently to a situation or person than you had in the past.
The entrepreneurs who see the most results with Mindset Mastery take a “Kai-zen” approach to mindset. Kai-zen is a Japanese philosophy that means that small, incremental continuous changes add up to big improvements over time. This is why we offer two choices for this Mindset work: 1) a single one-hour live Mindset Mastery session or 2) a package of several live Mindset Mastery sessions.
If choosing to do a package of several Mindset Mastery sessions, it’s recommended to space each session at least one week apart. Humans and everything in nature thrives in balance and equilibrium. When a major (or minor) belief, thought or attitude is transformed, it takes some time to settle in and take root. If sessions are too close together, we could transform something that is in the middle of settling in — and our ultimate focus is to shift the next big mindset for maximum business results.
- A single one-hour live Mindset Mastery session is $250.
- A package of 10 live Mindset Mastery sessions is $2125 (save 15%).
All sessions are confidential. After you enroll, if this is your first session, we will send you a questionnaire to complete and an agreement to sign before scheduling your first session.
Any questions? Feel free to send us a message here.