I love hosting high-impact conversations that help create a transformation for the listener. It's important to be sure you (or your client) are a good match, so BEFORE pitching please make sure you (or your client) fit within the following guidelines:
- The Mind Muse Podcast is about the inner game of business. We are looking for powerful personal narratives, stories and ideas related to innovation, creativity, mindset, universal principles, energy work, meditation, personal growth, quantum science, and any other life-enhancing practice -- and how those relate to business success.
- While we are happy to discuss "creations" of our guests (books, programs, businesses, etc.) as part of the conversation, this is not the sole focus. We don't do pure product or business reviews.
- A Zoom account (must be updated to the latest version prior to the interview)
- A decent and clean background because we'll shoot with video for social content (use a virtual background if you can't find a good location)
- Good front lighting (again, we're shooting video)
- High-speed internet access (wired internet connection is preferred)
- Headphones (optional)
- A microphone (built-in is okay)
- A web camera (built-in is okay)
- Access to a quiet room (please silence/power off all gadgets & desktop notifications and bells)